A sweet confectionery is a very simple way to eat Bengali food. At any festival or even after a meal every day, I used to think a little about sweetening. Many people regularly eat yogurt regarding good health.
In the Ramadan, instead of Bhojapora, iftar is also kept in the iftar. We know this food can be made at home but very easily. Let’s take a look at the recipe.
1 liter of milk
1 tablespoon yogurt
1) Heat the milk stove, but do not fry. If necessary, try to knead the fingers. If you are going to be tolerated but have been quite hot, then close the hair.
2) Mix well with one table spoon of yogurt. Cover.
3) Place the room where the yogurt will not be moved. You can keep in Mitsayf or closed oven.
4) Day to be set at least 5-6 hours.
5) After freezing save to refrigerator.