1. Do not scrub your face with any exfoliating pack or scrubber at least for next 5 days. This would irritate your skin as it has already gone an intense scrubbing routine during the facial.
2. Do not use harsh or sub-standard soaps and face wash. Thai Square Spa always recommends using a gentle and foam cleansing type face wash for your skin, before or after the facial.
3. Do not steam your facial skin at all post-facial. Your skin pores are already open because of facial treatment and overdoing steaming can result in broken capillaries or skin sensitivity.
4. Do not apply any chemically enriched creams or sunscreen immediately after the facial. Rather you should not apply any cream through-out the day post-facial treatment.
5. Do not apply rich makeup immediately after the facial. So if you are planning to attend some party, make sure that your facial is done at least 3 days prior to the party.
6. Do not go out in the sun immediately after the facial. Take a break that day and relax at home after the facial.
7. Do not forget to hydrate yourself. Drink a lot of water or coconut water post facial.
8. Do not go for any Laser treatment, Waxing or Threading after the facial. If such basic beauty treatments are due, make sure that you get them done before the facial.
9. Do not play with your skin! This is a big No-No. You must not touch or play with any zits or pimple if they have survived the facial.
10. Do not forget to follow the home-care tips and advises given by your Thai Square Spa Estheticians. They often give you some tips to take care of your facial skin in days to come. You can maintain the facial glow if you follow these hone-care tips.