Who is visiting your Facebook profile, and who are keeping an eye on your profile and post the interest payment would be impossible, but it is not. A very simple strategy, you can know who visits your Facebook profile.
Facebook is the most popular social media this time. All more or less tried to make himself attractive Facebook profile as much as possible. But really, who are being attracted to your profile, or who are visiting your Facebook profile, and who are keeping an eye on your profile and post it to Facebook generally does not see any options. It is impossible to say whether this curiosity, but it is not. A very simple strategy, you can know who visits your Facebook profile. Ask, how effective the kausala
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on any computer first. Please log in to Facebook.
2. After the upper right-hand corner there is a sign that the portrait, click the three dots. Many options will be open. In the ‘select setingasati.
3. At the top left side of the “Extension” option, select the name. Then click on the “Get More Extensions” option.
4. Go to the search box and search ‘phlyatabuka’ (Flatbook). Phlyatabuka will get the extension.
5. You will see the extension name “add to Chrome” is an option that. Select it. The extension will add it to your Chrome browser.
6. Now refresh your Facebook account or open a new. The Facebook page will be opened a little different look or theme.
7. The pages on the right side of the panel ‘visitor profile’ as an option. Click on it to some friends who visit your profile will get a list of their names.