Often our phones are lost frequently from the house. For some reason you kept your mobile phone silent, at that time suddenly you could not find the mobile. Generally the easiest way to find the phone is to dial your number from any other phone, if it is lost or not found anywhere in the mobile area.
When you start playing the sound then the sound of the phone will easily find you the mobile. But if the phone is in Silent mode then this strategy will not be implemented. How to find the lost mobile in that situation? Know that the unknown technique, but the condition is that you have to stay on the internet in your mobile.
1. Go to Google’s website from any other mobile or computer first.
2. Enter ‘Find My Phone’ in the search bar.
3. After that sign in to Google account or Gmail account (with the email to which the account is played in PlayStore for deleting an app).
4. You will see your mobile location in Google.
5. After that you will have an option, which allows you to ‘on’ your Android’s Android Device Manager.
6. Select this time ring option.
7. While your phone is in Silent mode, it will begin to ring in full volume. And as long as you find out the phone and pressing its power button, the phone will remain in the ring. It is no longer a matter of finding that the phone is followed by that voice.
In this same way you can find your lost Android tab. But you have to be careful about one thing. That is, you must be signed in to your Google Account from your device. Otherwise losing mobile phone will not be found in this system.