Many people do not know the sap that can be made with pasta. Although a fun snack is a pasta soup.
Pasta 100 grams
2 cups of chicken stock
Mashroom Kochi 4
Tomato paste 1 table spoon
The white part of the egg is 1
Oil 2 table spoon
Black pepper powder is one-sided
1. Boil pasta with chicken stock in large containers.
2. Pour mushrooms and tomato paste after oil is hot. Give salt after two minutes.
3. Pour pasta in a bowl for a while. Cook it for 10 minutes with hot water.
4. Mix black pepper with egg whites and stir them frequently.
5. When thick, serve hot and serve with hot water.